kyiv-Moscow deal on restricted grain export to Black Sea, Africa should prioritize
Cover image: Efrem Lukatsky/AP
- Three people were killed and twenty-three injured, four of them seriously, in a new Russian attack on Thursday. Kharkiv, announced the regional governor Oleh Synehoubov. Earlier in the day, three people, including a teenager, had already been killed there near the bus stop.
- has Gramadorsk, in Donbass, a school was destroyed, according to Ukrainian officials, who said it was used to store food aid; One person was killed and two others were trapped under the rubble.
- Head of Russian diplomacy, Sergei LavrovMoscow’s intentions on Wednesday were not limited to eastern Ukraine, but were also concerned.“Other territories” and can expand.
- Russia started again Nord Stream 1 pipeline, which Moscow says directly connects the Siberian gas fields to northern Germany after a ten-day shutdown for maintenance work. However, it is only running at 40% capacity, as before the maintenance, German network operator Cascade lamented.
- The economy has collapsed since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, he announced the same day. 25% devaluation of its national currencyHryvnia against the dollar. “Such a decision will strengthen the competitiveness of Ukrainian manufacturers” And “Supporting economic stability in times of war”The central bank said in a statement.
- About 15,000 Russian soldiers died According to American and British intelligence agencies, since the beginning of the war. The Ukrainian government presents much higher estimates, saying 36,200 Russian soldiers were killed in July. Moscow, for its part, gave figures only twice – the last point, dated March 25, indicated that 1,351 of its soldiers had died.
Check out our live stream from yesterday here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. To eliminate Russian gas, the Commission wants to reduce European consumption by 15%
Video. In a reception center in Poland, Ukrainian refugees seek a normal life
Report. In Poland, the local economy of the enclave of Kaliningrad has been hit by sanctions against Russia.
encryptions. If it invaded Taiwan today, China would suffer the same logistical defeat Russia suffered in Ukraine.
economy. McCain has suspended all commercial presence in Russia
analyze. The high-tech sector in Ukraine, between survival and innovation
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day